Book Excerpt From ‘Myself Meena IAS’ by Dakshita Das
This is an excerpt from Dakshita Das' new book, ‘Myself Meena IAS' that tells the story of Meena, a young, attractive, fun-loving girl from Bareilly, who finds her life in a state of disarray.
[ View More » ]
Having a bad hair day and have to rush to work? Pooja Sharma lists a few hairstyles you can choose on those bad hair days or when you’re in a big hurry.
Women In Business
Naaree.com interviewed Dr. Shashi Pandey, Director, Infinite Mobility Tech, which achieved a business revenue of over Rupees 2 crore in under a year.
- Book Excerpt From ‘Myself Meena IAS’ by Dakshita Das
- Indian Wear For Women: Look Stunning Everyday
- The 6 Best Natural Acne Treatments: These Work like Magic!
- Maternity Insurance: Why Is It Important For Pregnant Women In India
- Naaree Interviews Dr. Shashi Pandey Of Infinite Mobility Tech
- 6 Easy Office Hairstyles For Long Hair
- Body Shaming Is Real: An Interview With Author, Shuchi Singh Kalra
- How To Start An NGO In India
- The Indian Woman's Guide To Buying A Home
- Rolling Out The Red Carpet: Giving Your Home That Ultrachic Look