Naaree.com accepts guest posts on the following topics:
- Women’s issues
- Women’s interests
- Women leaders
- Women achievers
- Women entrepreneurs
- Women’s safety
- Careers for women
- Work at home
- Food and recipes
- Fashion for women at work
- Social issues concerning women
- Relationship tips
Please stick to these guidelines if you want to be published.
- Your articles must be between 1200-1500 words, original and unique, not published anywhere else.
- You must agree not to publish the article anywhere else for a month after it is published on Naaree.com.
- If you provide images or photographs, they must be your own images or screenshots or stock images that you have purchased and have permission to use. Images must be 900×600 px in dimension.
- You may add up to two links to your own blog or website in the author bio at the end of the post.
- All quotes or factual statements must be supported by inline links to references or authoritative sites.
- Send all guest posts to us as a Word doc attachment. Images must be attached separately in the same email.
- Please edit your articles for language, spelling and grammar. We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our standard.
Send at least 5 blog topics for consideration to “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com”
At Naaree.com, we receive a large number of submissions and our publishing schedule sometimes requires guest bloggers to wait for months before their post gets published.
Here are a couple of things you can that can help ensure publication in a time-frame of your choice.
- Send us a topical, exceptional, well-written and unique article that is of interest to our readers.
- If your article does not meet the standards above, please consider paying a small editing fee of $20 or INR 1000 to support the efforts we put into editing and publishing your guest post. In return, we will push your article to the top of the line. In case your article is not approved for some reason, we will refund your payment.
To pay the editing fee in USD, use the button below.
To pay the editing fee in INR, please email “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com” for instructions.