Wondering how to start earning from home without any investment? Become a Wealth Advisor and start earning from home to be your own boss.
Investment banking has always been the first choice when building a career in finance. But with more and more people becoming aware of their financial advisory needs, the need for a Wealth Manager has been on the rise. Wealth management is slowly becoming one of the top emerging career choices for many.
According to a report published by Statista, “In the financial year 2020, over 278 thousand Indians were considered to be high-net-worth individuals” (HNWI). This number was estimated to grow to over 611 thousand in 2025.”
With the ever-growing number of high-net-worth individuals (HNI), the need for Wealth Managers cannot be neglected. India needs Wealth Managers who can guide people with financial advisory services, estate planning, accounting, tax planning, and other financial matters requiring expert advice.
Who Is A Wealth Advisor And What Do They Do?
A Wealth Advisor is a professional who handles individuals’ wealth and investable assets. They are responsible for preserving and managing the wealth of families, corporates, HNI, and institutions. Wealth Managers must often provide tailored solutions to suit clients’ needs.
Role of a Wealth Advisor-
- Develop a financial plan
- Clarify the client’s doubts regarding financial programs and strategies
- Assist clients in reaching their financial goals by developing strategies
- Monitor current financial market trends and refer the same to the client
- Manage and regularly update client portfolio
- Buying and selling stocks on behalf of a client
- Provide tax planning services
Skills Required To Become A Wealth Advisor And Start Earning From Home
A Wealth Advisor needs to interact with clients from time to time; hence communication is one of the critical requirements of a Wealth Manager. One must also confidently carry out meaningful conversations with affluent clients.
Apart from having excellent communication skills, a few other key skills that a Wealth Manager must possess are-
- Problem-Solving Skills– Must be a problem solver with a good turnaround time.
- Research Skills- Must understand the current market through research before suggesting a financial plan to a client. Research and study enable a Wealth Manager to comprehend a situation and tailor a financial plan accordingly.
- Analytical Skills– The ability to analyze and interpret data is one of the top skills of a Wealth Manager. Analytical skills help them to comprehend and categorize data before suggesting a financial plan to a client.
- Adaptability– Adapting to current market trends is a prerequisite for a Wealth Manager. Acclimating to hostile market conditions helps a Wealth Manager make realistic financial plans.
- Trustworthiness– Wealth Managers have access to critical data of their clients. They need to be reliable and trustworthy to maintain their clientele.
- Interest in Financial Market- To become a Wealth manager, a strong interest in the Financial Market is a must.
- Well-versed in Investment Products- A Wealth Manager must be well versed with the latest financial products and services available in the market.
- Always Prioritizing Client’s Interest First- A good Wealth Advisor always puts a client’s interests before their own interests in selling their products or services. Wealth Advisors should always refer to or sell only relevant financial policies considering the clients’ interests.
5 Reasons Why To Become A Wealth Advisor
#1. To Be Your Own Boss:
To be your own boss is always easier said than done. It is always not possible for everyone to start their own business, and even if they do so, making it a stress-free business is challenging. But this is not the case with a Wealth Advisor. As a Wealth Advisor you can work from home and are free to choose your working hours and also work at your own pace giving you the flexibility to be your boss in the business. This field allows you to build your business exactly how you want it to be in the long run.
#2. Earn Maximum Income Potential
Becoming a Wealth Advisor helps you manage your finances and make good earnings. There is no salary cap when you choose to become a Wealth Advisor. You can set your rates based on your experience and the complexity of your services. Work hard, earn good clients, and you will surely be unstoppable.
#3. To Help People And Protect Them From Unforeseen Situations
As a Wealth Advisor, your primary role is to protect and secure the future of individuals and their families involved. This role can be considered both an opportunity and a responsibility. As a Wealth Advisor, you can make a difference in the lives of the people around you by helping them plan their finances better. Imagine helping a family receive the best medical care with health insurance or helping family members lead a decent lifestyle with an insurance policy after the sudden demise of a family member. Being a Wealth Advisor can be overwhelming for sure!
#4. Meet Interesting People
When you choose to become a Wealth Advisor, you meet many fascinating people from different walks of life. This allows Wealth advisors to widen their knowledge and easily interact with people. You also travel and schedule your meetings rather than being stuck in one place.
#5. Helps You Identify Your True Worth
Being a Wealth Advisor lets you understand your true worth and move ahead in life. It allows you to come out of your comfort zone and realize that you can do more than you think. You start recognizing your actual value by helping people and giving them a feeling of self-fulfillment.
Start Your Career As a Wealth Advisor
As a Wealth Advisor, you can indeed be your own boss. It can help you become financially sound by making a difference in the lives of others.
So, if your goal is to-
- Be your own boss
- Earn unlimited income
- Invest your time and learning about financial products
- Retire early
- Work at your own pace
- Own your own business
Becoming a Wealth Advisor can be one of your best career options.
How To Start Your Journey As A Wealth Advisor And Start Earning From Home
Start your journey as a Wealth Advisor with Shriram Life Insurance Company. When you sign up to become a Wealth Advisor with Shriram Life Insurance (SLIC), the primary focus is on giving support, lending guidance, and providing necessary FREE training to help newcomers begin their journey. This is an exclusive opportunity for all women to help them become financially independent.
As a Wealth Advisor:
- You have the flexibility to work from home according to your available time.
- This can be your part-time or full-time work.
- You receive online training & support so that women from any location in India can apply.
These days the hot burning question ‘Where and how to invest money in India” is brewing inside almost every Indian’s mind. The benefit of having life insurance becomes more apparent, especially in times of crisis. A piece of advice from a trusted Wealth Advisor at the right time can help you secure your future.
Also, there is no doubt that women make the best financial advisors because of their natural empathy and superior social skills. Becoming a Wealth Advisor can be one of the best work-from-home jobs for women. As per a report by Delloite, “In 2021, the proportion of women in leadership roles within financial services firms is 24% and is projected to grow to 28% by 2030.”
Let’s not wait any further. Start earning and working from home as a Wealth Advisor with Shriram Life Insurance Company.
All you need to do is fill out the application form and register. Complete your training with Shriram Life Insurance Company and become a Certified Wealth Advisor.
Click Here To Start Your Journey As A Certified Wealth Advisor.
About the author:
Vandana Das is a full-time writer and blogger. She also manages content for the SHEROES platform.