The Emotional Intelligence Course
How To Become Emotionally Intelligent For Success In Work And Life
A Step-By-Step Guide To Developing Self-Awareness, Improving Your People Skills, and Creating Happier Relationships!
The importance of emotional intelligence cannot be underestimated. As the world becomes increasingly automated, emotional intelligence in the workplace has become even more important.
It would not be an exaggeration to say that emotional intelligence competencies are at the heart of our entire lives. Your emotional quotient (EQ) dictates your success in relationships at home and at work.
Your emotional competence determines how successful your marriage, ability to parent, and career will be. Emotional intelligence and leadership skills are essential for growth in the workplace.
Emotional intelligence training courses have become essential for students and new graduates. Today, a job-seekers’ emotional intelligence skills will be assessed as part of their soft skills at the time of job interviews.
If you want to succeed in work and life, you need to learn how to become emotionally intelligent.
In this course you’ll get an introduction to the concepts below:
- What is meant by emotional intelligence?
- The concept of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence theory
- Emotional intelligence models
- Types of emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence research
- Emotional intelligence psychology
As part of your emotional intelligence training materials, you’ll get access to a number of emotional intelligence PDFs and emotional intelligence videos.
They cover emotional intelligence topics from an introduction to emotional intelligence and emotional quotient, to how to improve emotional quotient, demonstrate emotional intelligence behaviours, and use emotional intelligence in business.
Here are the modules included in the Emotional Intelligence Course:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Emotional Awareness & Emotional Understanding
- Emotional Control & Empathy
- The Ability Model for EI
- The Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Improving Your Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming a Better Judge of Other’s Emotions
- Using Your Emotional Intelligence At Work
- Use Emotional Intelligence To Assess Situations
- Managing Your Emotional Smarts Like a Champ
The second section of the course teaches How To Develop Emotional Intelligence At Work, and includes the videos below:
- Developing Emotional Intelligence For Leadership
- Signs You Need To Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- 5 Steps To Improve Your Emotional Intelligence
- How To Use Emotional Intelligence At Work
- 6 Essential Ways To Boost Your Emotional Intelligence
- How To Increase Your Emotional Intelligence
- The 4 Best Ways To Enhance Your EQ
- Best Strategies For Developing Social And Emotional Intelligence
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence For Stronger Relationships
- Understanding The 5 Essential Components Of Emotional Intelligence
You’ll also download emotional intelligence books and high-quality mp3s of the entire video version of the emotional intelligence training course.
Get the Emotional Intelligence Course and learn how to improve emotional intelligence and emotional awareness for success at work and life.
Not ready to get the course yet? Subscribe below to download two Free Emotional Intelligence PDF reports