I understand that online dating is huge and we often end up marrying people we meet online. But there’s a way to go about asking a woman out… and a way NOT to do it. 🙎
As the #MeToo movement has attested, if you want to ask a woman out, make sure the attraction is mutual. Don’t be a sexual predator and a creep. And no, we don’t want to see your dick pics. 🤮
Want some relationship advice? Women wanted to be treated like human beings, not like a piece of meat. So don’t keep hitting on a woman when it’s obvious she’s trying to fend you off politely. 😠
After a lifetime of being hit on by creepy men, I’ve just about had it up to here with the creepiness. So I decided to put down my “5 Rules For Engaging With Women Online.”
If you’re looking for online dating tips for men – especially how NOT to approach a woman online – read these 5 rules for engaging with women online.
Yes, I can add lots more rules to this, but I think it’s a good start. Please share if you’re a woman who’s fed up with ‘dick pics’ and guys coming on to you for no reason whatsoever. 🙄
5 Rules For Engaging With Women Online
- Just because I’m single does not mean I’m interested in you.
- Yes, I know I look cute / pretty / beautiful / gorgeous (fill in the blank). You’re not the first man who’s said that to me.
- Leading with how I look only makes you come across as creepy and superficial.
- If you’re a famous person, you should be more careful about what you message to a woman. We have screenshots.
- Have you heard of #MeToo? If not, Google it.
Share this on Pinterest 👇
- When does flirting become sexual harassment?
- How to Not Be a Sexual Predator When Hitting on Women
- Can men get arrested for hitting on women?
Do you have more rules you’d like to add to this list? Please add them in the comments below. 👇
Priya Florence Shah is the publisher of Naaree.com and the creator of Devi2Diva™: Become A Fierce & Fearless Force For Change. In this course, you’ll learn how to throw off the shackles of your own limiting beliefs, come into your power and design your destiny.