I understand that online dating is huge and we often end up marrying people we meet online. But there’s a way to go about asking a woman out… and a way NOT to do it. 🙎
As the #MeToo movement has attested, if you want to ask a woman out, make sure the attraction is mutual. Don’t be a sexual predator and a creep. And no, we don’t want to see your dick pics. 🤮
Want some relationship advice? Women wanted to be treated like human beings, not like a piece of meat. So don’t keep hitting on a woman when it’s obvious she’s trying to fend you off politely. 😠
After a lifetime of being hit on by creepy men, I’ve just about had it up to here with the creepiness. So I decided to put down my “5 Rules For Engaging With Women Online.”
If you’re looking for online dating tips for men – especially how NOT to approach a woman online – read these 5 rules for engaging with women online.
Yes, I can add lots more rules to this, but I think it’s a good start. Please share if you’re a woman who’s fed up with ‘dick pics’ and guys coming on to you for no reason whatsoever. 🙄
5 Rules For Engaging With Women Online
- Just because I’m single does not mean I’m interested in you.
- Yes, I know I look cute / pretty / beautiful / gorgeous (fill in the blank). You’re not the first man who’s said that to me.
- Leading with how I look only makes you come across as creepy and superficial.
- If you’re a famous person, you should be more careful about what you message to a woman. We have screenshots.
- Have you heard of #MeToo? If not, Google it.
Share this on Pinterest 👇
- When does flirting become sexual harassment?
- How to Not Be a Sexual Predator When Hitting on Women
- Can men get arrested for hitting on women?
Do you have more rules you’d like to add to this list? Please add them in the comments below. 👇
Priya Florence Shah is the publisher of Naaree.com and the creator of Devi2Diva™: Become A Fierce & Fearless Force For Change. In this course, you’ll learn how to throw off the shackles of your own limiting beliefs, come into your power and design your destiny.
Powered by Facebook Comments