Write for Naaree.com and get featured on a high-traffic online magazine for Indian women.
Naaree.com accepts guest posts on topics of interest to women in India, such as:
- Work from home
- Careers and career tips for women
- Women’s rights
- Women’s interests
- Women leaders
- Women achievers
- Women entrepreneurs
- Women’s safety
- Food and recipes
- Fashion for women at work
- Social issues concerning women
- Relationship tips for women
We do not publish press releases or news articles. We only accept content from creators with good reputations and demonstrated expertise in the topic of their content.
If you want to participate in our interviews of women achievers/entrepreneurs, please email “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com” for instructions.
Please stick to these guidelines if you want to get published.
- You must be the original author of your post.
- All content must include a byline and author bio with a link to an author bio page or website.
- Your articles must be between 1200-1500 words, original and unique, not published anywhere else.
- Send all guest posts to us as a Word doc attachment (no Google docs, please) with the author information at the end of the post.
- All quotes or factual statements must be supported by inline links to references or authoritative sites.
- Free guest posts get ONE do-follow link to your author blog or website in the AUTHOR BIO at the end of the post.
- No affiliate links are allowed, nor do we allow links to your own websites in the body of the post. However, we reserve the right to add links to other pages on this website or other websites where applicable.
- If you provide images or photographs, they must be your own images or screenshots or stock images that you have purchased and have permission to use.
- Images must be 900 x 600 px in dimension and attached separately in the same email.
- Please edit your articles for language, spelling and grammar. We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our standards.
Send at least 5 blog topics for consideration to “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com”
We receive a large number of submissions and our publishing schedule sometimes requires guest bloggers to wait for months before their post gets published.
Please don’t send “reminders” asking when your article will be published. Every time you email asking about it, we will push it to the back of the queue, making it less likely to get published.
If you’re in a hurry, you can opt for a sponsored post, or else follow the guidelines below to ensure publication in a time-frame of your choice.
- Send us a topical, exceptional, well-written and unique article that is of interest to our readers.
- If your article does not meet the standards above, please consider paying a small editing fee of $20 or the equivalent in INR (+GST) to support the efforts we put into editing and publishing your guest post. In return, we will push your article to the top of the line. In case your article is not approved for some reason, we will refund your payment.
To pay the editing fee, please email “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com” for instructions.