Write for Naaree.com
Get featured on a high-traffic online magazine for Indian women. We accept guest posts on topics of interest to women in India, such as:
- Work from home
- Careers and career tips for women
- Women’s rights
- Women’s interests
- Women leaders
- Women achievers
- Women entrepreneurs
- Women’s safety
- Food and recipes
- Sustainable fashion
- Social issues concerning women
- Relationship tips for women
- Eco-friendly lifestyle tips
- Eco-friendly home and office decor
Guidelines for Guest Post Submission:
Please follow ALL these guidelines if you want to get published.
1. Send at least 5 blog topics for consideration to priyaflorence (at) gmail.com
2. Once your topic is approved, send us a topical, well-written and unique article that is of interest to our readers (women in India).
3. You must be the original author of your post and your article must be a minimum of 1500 words, original and unique, not published anywhere else.
4. You may include 1 link to your personal blog or website in the author bio at the end of the article. No links to client websites are allowed.
5. We do not allow links to your own websites in the body of the article. However, we reserve the right to add links to other pages on this website or other websites where applicable.
6. Send your guest article as a Word doc attachment with the author information at the end of the article.
7. All quotes or factual statements must be supported by links to references or authoritative sites.
8. If you provide images or photographs, they must be your own images or screenshots or stock images that you have purchased and have permission to use.
9. Images must NOT be included inside the Word document. They must be attached separately in the same email.
10. Please edit your articles for language, spelling and grammar. We reserve the right to reject any article that does not meet our standards.
11. We do not publish press releases or news articles. We only accept content from creators with good reputations and demonstrated expertise in the topic of their content.
If you’ve sent us your article and are wondering why it was not published, it’s because you have not followed all the guidelines above. You may resubmit your article after it meets all these guidelines.
If you want to participate in our interviews of women achievers/entrepreneurs, please email “priyaflorence (at) gmail.com” for instructions.
Your article will NOT be published if:
- You include a link to THC/CBD, pharma, casino, gambling, obscene websites.
- You try to pass off plagiarized content as your own.
- You try to sneak in a link to your own or to your client’s websites in the body of the post.
- You send repeated “reminders” asking when your article will be published.
- You berate us for not publishing your article.
- You write disrespectful emails – we will ignore your mail and block you.
If you do any of the things above, we will block your email and not respond to requests for publication again.
We receive a large number of submissions and our publishing schedule sometimes requires guest bloggers to wait for months before their post gets published.
Benefits of Publishing on Naaree.com:
We take a great deal of trouble with each and every post published on Naaree.com and we will do the same for yours. Here are the benefits of publishing with us:
- We do keyword research and will edit and optimize your blog post with LSI keywords for better rankings.
- We create a Pinterest image for your sponsored post and schedule it via Tailwind to go out on a large number of boards on our Pinterest channel.
- We will share your post at least once a week on our Twitter channel with over 30,000 followers.
- We will share your post to over 40,000 fans and followers on Naaree and other social pages.
- We will share your post via email to our opt-in newsletter subscribers