Get free online counselling for depression, relationship counselling, career counselling and more on AskSHEROES free online counselling chat helpline for women.
The SHEROES app for women is one of the best online counseling apps for women in India because it hosts the women-only SHEROES community where trust and empathy come first.
You can get free online counselling for depression, free relationship counselling, career counselling, health guidance and counselling, and more on the free online counselling chat 24/7* AskSHEROES helpline for women.
*Our free live chat counselling is available from 11 am till 4 pm IST on weekdays, but you can leave a message for our counsellors 24/7 and get a response during our working hours.
Many women who need counselling or therapy either don’t have access to it because they cannot afford counselling fees, or because they don’t how counselling works, or don’t know where to get counselling.
So, if you’re thinking, “I need counselling free,” or wondering “Where can I get counselling?” and which free helpline for depression or Indian helpline numbers to call, just download the SHEROES app for women and chat with a professional counsellor.
You can forget about the free helpline numbers, counselling sites that charge a bomb, or free counselling phone lines. The AskSHEROES free online counselling chat helpline makes it easy to get online counselling free 24/7*, no matter where in the world you live.
Here are some of the real testimonials that users have left on the SHEROES App Store Page:
No need to search numerous websites trying to find a free doctor helpline, women’s health helpline, pregnancy helpline, anxiety helpline, depression helpline, mental health helpline number, domestic violence helpline number, Indian legal helpline or gay helpline in India.
Just connect with a professional counsellor on the AskSHEROES online chat counselling helpline.
What is counselling?
Psychotherapeutic counselling is a psychological speciality that encompasses a number of domains including mental health, relationships and careers.
A registered counselling therapist is certified and trained in counselling skills to offer support and advice to their patients or clients in an offline or online setting.
What types of counselling does AskSHEROES helpline offer?
Here are some issues for which you can get help from a professional counsellor or psychologist on the AskSHEROES chat helpline for women –
- Free marriage counselling
- Free divorce counselling in India
- Free grief counselling for widows
- Free online counselling for depression
- Free relationship counselling online
- Free trauma counselling
- Free emotional therapy counselling
- Free anxiety and stress counselling
- Free online counselling for students
- Free career counselling and guidance
- Free job loss counselling
- Free parenting advice
- Free medical advice from a doctor
- Free LGBTQ helpline in India
- Free legal helpline in India
- Free business or startup India helpline
Whatever your problem, the AskSHEROES free counselling chat helpline for women is here for you. We have registered counselling therapists as well as medical and legal experts on board who can help you with your issues.
How can counselling help you?
The aims of counselling are to help you build emotional intelligence, learn emotion management skills, and provide you with coping strategies and life skills to overcome adverse circumstances or difficult situations.
Here’s how counselling can help you:
- A counsellor can listen to you with empathy, objectivity and without judgement
- A counsellor can help you feel heard and understood
- A counsellor can help you feel less lonely and depressed
- A counsellor can provide a shoulder to cry on when life gets you down
- A counsellor can help you learn coping skills to deal with life’s challenges
- A counsellor can help you figure out what changes you need to make
So, connect on the AskSHEROES free online counselling helpline to discuss any aspect of life like careers, relationships, mental health, sex, violence, family matters. Everything you say to our counsellors is private and confidential.
You can rest assured that no one gets to see this conversation except our counsellors and our professional counselling helpline adheres to the principles of confidentiality.
Here is some actual feedback our counsellors have received:
What a counsellor can’t do for you:
So does counselling help? And does counselling work for everyone? It depends on your expectations and whether you’re committed to making the changes you need in your mindset and life.
Here are some things that professional counselling cannot do for you –
- A counsellor cannot fix your life or relationships for you
- A counsellor cannot rescue you from an abusive situation
- A counsellor cannot take legal action on your behalf
- A counsellor cannot make other people change so you feel better
- A counsellor cannot give you money or provide financial assistance
As long as you understand this, go ahead and start a conversation on the AskSHEROES free online counselling chat helpline for women and a counsellor will get back to you shortly.
It doesn’t matter whether you need free online counselling chat for depression, marriage problems counselling, 24-hour relationship helpline chat, anonymous online counselling, or just a free 24-hour online counselling chat helpline to talk to someone.
You can talk to our counsellors about anything personal or professional in your life in our online counselling chat room. Your conversation is 100% confidential and secure.