Is your skin dry in winter? This winter skincare routine will give you glowing skin in winter, whether you have dry, combination or oily skin.
Dry skin is very common in the winter months, as the humidity levels outdoors plummet making the moisture in your skin evaporate more rapidly and causing your skin to become dry and tight.
Chapped lips and flaky skins are all common signs of skin crying out for some hydration and the sale of winter creams and lip balms rises as people start their winter season skincare routine.
Even though India can be hot and humid, it can get extremely cold in many regions of the country in winter, especially in the Northern states, some of which receive heavy snowfall.
If you find your skin drying out in winter, the products you would use for skincare in extremely cold weather would be different from those you would use in a tropical climate.
Finding the right winter skincare routine depends on whether you live in a humid, coastal city like Mumbai, where the temperature almost never drops below 10°C, or further inland, where it can fall to freezing.
Your routine for skincare during the winter season would also depend on your skin type. The best winter skincare routine for dry skin would be different from a winter skincare routine for oily skin or combination skin.
If you have dry skin in winter and oily skin in summer, you may have to combine different types of skincare products to find a skin care routine during winter that works best for you.
Winter Skin Care Routine For Glowing Skin In Winter
Here are some tips for a winter skincare routine that cares for your skin:
- Use a moisturiser immediately after washing your face or bathing to prevent your skin from drying out in winter.
- If you’re going outdoors, protect your skin in winter from harmful UB rays by applying sunscreen over your moisturiser.
- Have a night skincare routine after your daytime skincare routine for winter.
- Avoid using scrubs in winter as they can damage and inflame dry skin.
- Use winter skincare products with ingredients like shea butter that lock moisture into your skin.
- Take a skincare supplement to provide your body with the antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids your skin needs to thrive.
Best Winter Skin Care Products on SHOPonSHEROES
This SHOPonSHEROES winter skincare products list includes some of the best creams for winter dry skin as well as winter care for oily skin or acne-prone skin.
1. Winter Morning Skin Care Routine
This all-natural Morning Skin Care Routine combo from Vishisht is a natural morning skincare routine that deeply nourishes the skin and hair and will keep your skin healthy all day long. It comes with:
- Natural Face Cream enriched with Jojoba oil which deeply moisturizes the skin without being too greasy. It also contains Frankincense essential oil which helps the skin glow, as well as pure aloe vera gel, cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, tea tree essential oil, and lavender essential oil.
- Natural Peppermint Lip Balm is enriched with shea butter which helps make the lips soft and supple instantly. It also has peppermint essential oil for a refreshing feeling, as well as cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil, beeswax, and rose petal powder.
- Natural Deodorant with tea tree essential oil is anti-bacterial and helps to keep bad odour and sweat away. It also contains cold-pressed virgin pure coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, baking soda, cornstarch, lavender essential oil, and eucalyptus essential oil.
- Natural Hair Serum enriched with pure argan oil, pure aloe vera gel, and rosemary essential oil treats dryness and frizziness making your hair soft and instantly.
How to use: Apply the face cream and lip balm right after your bath. Apply the deodorant under the arms and finish off with the hair serum.
2. Winter Night Skin Care Routine
This Winter Night Skin Care Routine combo from Vishisht contains four 100% natural and chemical-free night skincare products for a night skincare routine in winter that makes the skin glow.
This complete nighttime skincare routine works all night long, is suitable for all skin types, and contains the following skincare products:
- Night Cream contains coffee infused sweet almond oil, beeswax, pure jojoba oil, cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil, vitamin-E oil, lavender essential oil gets rid of dark circles and fine lines and helps the skin glow.
- Lavender Lip Scrub contains extra virgin pure olive oil, sugar, lavender and essential oil that helps heal dry and chapped lips.
- Peppermint Lip Balm contains cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, beeswax, rose petal powder, peppermint essential oil to moisturize your lips.
- Nail Balm contains pure jojoba oil, beeswax, lavender essential oil, and frankincense essential oil to heal weak, brittle nails and restore the natural colour of your nails.
How to use: Thoroughly wash face, hands and feet. Use lip scrub every night or once in a few nights and scrub off. Gently apply the night cream all over the face, focusing on the under-eye area. Complete your cold-weather skincare routine by applying the nail balm on your fingernails as well as your toes.
3. Vishisht Natural Face Care Combo
If you’re not looking for a complete winter day and night skincare routine, but just want effective moisturizers to avoid your skin drying out in winter, the Vishisht Natural Face Care Combo will provide 100% natural, chemical-free, 24-hour nourishment for your face.
- Natural Face Cream is a non-greasy cream perfect for all skin types. It is enriched with powerful natural ingredients such as jojoba oil, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, and frankincense essential oil that deeply moisturize the skin.
- Natural Night Cream is enriched with powerful ingredients such as coffee, sweet almond oil, cold-pressed pure virgin coconut oil, this cream helps fight dark circles, fine lines, puffy eyes, and gives an instant glow.
How to use: Use the face cream every day before heading out for the day and the night cream every night before bed to provide winter care for dry skin.
4. All-In-One DoYou Combo Kit
The All-in-One DoYou Combo Kit is another easy and effective skincare routine that won’t let your skin dry in winter. This all-in-one skincare kit will help you care for your skin all day and night long and contains a:
- DoYou Face Wash
This mild yet effective deep-cleanser is suitable for both morning and night use. It counters daily pollution without drying your skin, cleanses and tones your pores, has skin brightening actives that recover your skin’s lost radiance and restores lost moisture to the skin’s outer layer resulting in smoother and softer skin.
- DoYou Nourishing Moisturiser
This rich nourishing moisturiser suits all skin types and provides strengthening nourishment to a damaged skin barrier. It boosts skin immunity, fades dark spots, and lowers skin sensitivity. It also contains Vitamin E that limits the signs of premature ageing, improves rough texture, boosts collagen, and actively energizes skin cells leading to firm, supple skin.
- DoYou Night Cream
This calming overnight formula suits all skin types and works against stress-induced sleep deprivation. Hyaluronic acid maximizes overnight hydration and prevents skin from drying out in winter, so you wake up to plumper, well-rested skin.
It boosts collagen to help fight fine lines and wrinkles, packs in the aromatherapy benefits of lavender and geranium oils and helps undo visible signs of skin damage induced by excessive screen time and exposure to blue light.
- DoYou Massaging Mousse Mask
This revolutionary non-drip mousse mask goes from powder to mousse in 30 seconds flat! It calms your skin after exposure to pollution to rejuvenate your dull, tired complexion and is suitable for all skin types. Sea buckthorn oil offers an instant boost of cellular-level hydration, restores lost minerals and resets the oil-water balance of your skin.
- DoYou Softening Coffee Lip Serum
The skin on your lips is thinner than the rest of your facial skin, so winter dryness can make your pout feel and look as parched as a desert! DoYou Softening Coffee Lip Serum gives you luscious, pillow-soft lips by creating a rich, protective hydrating film over your lips.
This lightweight, non-sticky lip serum contains Vitamin E-rich to tighten your skin, offer sun protection and boost collagen. It is suitable for all skin types and can be worn under your lipstick during the day and for overnight nourishment during your bedtime beauty routine.
- DoYou Plumping Mint Lip Serum
Get naturally fuller lips in a single swish! This lightweight, non-sticky, plumping lip serum improves blood circulation to the lips, followed by a cool, tingling sensation leading to a luscious, high-glam pout. Sunflower oil hydrates while Vitamin E strengthens the protective barrier and peppermint oil wards off lip infections. This lip serum is suitable for all skin types.
5. Le Ritual Antioxidant Face Serum
Add Le Ritual Antioxidant Face Serum with BLUE Oléoactif® to your winter face care routine. This advanced, lightweight, non-greasy, natural formulation contains BLUE Oléoactif® with citrus and soothing essential oils to nourish and protect your skin from environmental pollution and blue light.
It helps reduce wrinkles, dark spots and hyperpigmentation, provides anti-inflammatory and detoxifying benefits, protects the collagen against UV, pollutants damage and glowing screens. It is good for all skin types and regular will make your skin look radiant.
How to use: Cleanse your face, gently dab the serum on a damp face for best results. Use it daily in the morning and evening. It is safe to use under makeup. If required, apply a moisturizer or sunscreen over it.
6. Natural Tea Tree Face Cream
Need winter skincare for oily skin? This Natural Tea Tree Face Cream is perfect for all skin types and the perfect addition to your skincare routine for oily skin in winter. It contains Jojoba oil, which is absorbent, regenerative and close to the skin`s own natural sebum.
Tea tree essential oil has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and helps to treat acne, while Frankincense essential oil repairs dry and chapped skin, balances oily or dry skin, reduces large pores and lifts and tightens the skin, and Lavender essential oil restores your skin’s complexion, detoxifies and tones the skin.
How to use: Apply a small amount on your face and massage gently in an upward direction with circular motions.
7. Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
Bloom Essentials Vitamin C & Hyaluronic Acid Serum combines the benefits of both these amazing skincare ingredients to give you healthy, glowing skin.
Vitamin C reduces hyperpigmentation and provides consistently well-toned skin with improved texture while hyaluronic acid won’t let your skin dry in winter, as it maintains optimum skin hydration and makes your skin firm and plump.
This non-greasy and lightweight serum is the perfect skincare in winter for dry skin as it is absorbed quickly and deeper into the skin for quick and lasting results.
8. BSB Immortal Skincare Set
Planning to travel to a beach this winter? If you’re looking for a travel-size set of winter skincare essentials, the BSB Immortal Skincare Set is perfect for you! This super-compact skincare set comes in a vegan leather travel pouch and includes:
- Immortal Aloe Facewash contains aloe vera, Vitamin C, niacinamide & cucumber extract.
- Immortal Aloe Face Cream contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, shea butter, Moroccan argan oil, pomegranate and tamarind extract
- Immortal Aloe Serum contains aloe vera, Vitamin C, chamomile and green tea extract, neem and turmeric extract.
- Immortal Aloe Skin Roll-On works great for all skin types and helps rejuvenate and heal your skin, reduce dryness and dull spots, reduce sun damage and wrinkles and also has amazing anti-inflammatory properties.
9. Red Algae Face Mask Combo
This Red Algae Face Mask, Immortal Serum & Immortal Face Cream Combo comes with a free face mask applicator brush and makes a great addition to your skincare routine in winter.
The Play Dough Red Algae Face Mask has the amazing regenerative abilities of Red Algae with the benefits of red clay, jojoba oil, grapefruit peel oil, tea tree oil, cedarwood oil, beetroot powder, and sesame oil.
The Immortal Aloe Serum contains aloe vera, Vitamin C, chamomile and green tea extract, neem and turmeric extract, and the Immortal Face Cream contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, shea butter, Moroccan argan oil, pomegranate and tamarind extract.
10. Fuschia SPF-50 Sunscreen Matt Gel
Even in winter, harmful UV light can stress your skin’s moisture barrier, so experts recommend adding sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to your winter daily skincare routine.
The Fuschia SPF-50 Sunscreen Matt Gel is a paraben and phthalate-free sunscreen matte gel that is absorbed by your skin instantly to protect it from UVA & UVB rays. It contains a blend of aloe vera, olive oil, and liquorice extracts to harmonize your skin and protection against sun-induced skin damage.
Aloe vera and olive oil cure damage caused by the sun’s rays and treat sunburns while SunCat DE acts as a sunscreen, anti-oxidant, anti-ageing, and protective agent.
11. Natural Citronella Body Balm
Looking for an all-natural handmade all-purpose balm? The Natural Citronella Body Balm by Vishisht Lifestyle is so versatile that it can be used for literally anything!
It contains pure ingredients such as pure virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil, unrefined shea butter, beeswax, and extra virgin olive oil which are deeply moisturizing and nourishing to the skin, as well as citronella essential oil which, apart from having a heavenly scent, also acts as a bug repellent.
It’s the best new body care for winter skin because you can apply it on your dry elbows, cracked heels, or chapped lips, or use it as a face and body moisturizer, lip balm or even as a beard balm or a pain relief balm!
How to use: Take a small amount and apply to any part of the body which needs a little moisturization. It is a versatile product that can be used for literally anything!
12. Tencha Hydration Duo
The Tencha Hydration Duo is a combo of an Ultra Light Matcha Gel and Matcha Body Lotion. This winter skincare duo hydrates and moisturises your skin, both for your face and your body and is suitable for all skin types – dry, oily, or combination skin.
It is loaded with ingredients to help the skin retain moisture so it sinks in deep and keeps it hydrated longer, so it will not let your skin dry in winter.
13. 27 Cosmetics White Lily Body Lotion
The modern yet timeless and delicate veil of White Lily brings unabashed femininity to life with a rich and luxurious creme enriched with Jojoba and Sweet Almond oils.
27 Cosmetics White Lily Body Lotion is a deeply hydrating yet lightweight body lotion that moisturizes with White Lily flower extract to help soothe skin leaving skin feeling like silk.
14. Pure Shea Body Butter
One of the best winter care products that won’t let your skin dry in winter is 100% organic Pure Shea Body Butter made from natural ingredients. This deep moisturizing butter gives all the benefits of shea butter for dry skin in winter.
It moisturizes dry skin, treats acne and blemishes, reduces skin inflammation, anti-ageing and anti-free radical agent, provides relief to itchy and peeling skin, restores the elasticity of the skin, reduces razor irritation and bumps, reduces stretch marks.
15. Evloy Body Lotion
Evloy Body Lotion is the perfect body lotion and winter season skincare product because it contains the goodness of glycerin and Vitamin E to keep your skin soft and moist.
16. Peppermint Pedicare Nourishing Foot Cream
Dry, cracked heels can be painful and are very common in winter. Fuschia Peppermint Pedicare Nourishing Foot Cream is rich in nourishing Shea Butter and has natural soothing ingredients that moisturize and help relieve the feeling of tired feet.
Add this foot cream to your dry skincare routine in winter to prevent cracks and splits. It softens and renews the skin leaving your feet noticeably softer and smoother.
How to use: Apply generously to clean feet morning and night, paying special attention to soles and heels.
17. Fuschia Shea Butter Handmade Soap
The soap you use can make your skin dry in winter. Fuschia Shea Butter Natural Handmade Herbal Soap is the best winter soap for dry skin.
This vegan bath care product is made from 100% natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals like SLS, phthalates, parabens, and mineral oils.
It contains shea butter, olive oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, aloe vera, mint oil, camphor, Vitamin E, and ginger oil to keep your skin refreshed, softened, and hydrated and is suitable for all skin types.
18. Butterfly Pea Soap
Butterfly Pea Soap is a moisturizing soap made with tea from the Butterfly Pea Flower. It’s a moisture-rich body or facial soap with added shea butter and avocado oil as well as olive, castor, and coconut oils.
This winter skincare product for dry skin is scented with fragrance oils that have a high concentration of naturally occurring polyphenols and flavonoids that reduce inflammation, redness, stress, and skin ageing – specifically, proanthocyanidin which stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin.
This soap can soothe minor skin irritation, reduce redness, improve moisture retention, supports collagen structure, improve the skin barrier and is suitable for all skin types.
19. Omega-3 Health Supplement
This Omega-3 Health Supplement by Oriflame is a daily food supplement made with fish oil that provides the body with the essential fatty acids it needs to help support our health and wellbeing. Add it to your wintertime skincare routine and watch your skin glow.
Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for heart, vision and brain health and also keep the skin healthy by reducing inflammation. This supplement provides the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA from Omega-3 rich fish oil derived from sustainable fishing practices.
20. Haute Teinte Chia Seeds
Those who prefer a vegan source of Omega-3 fatty acids for their winter skin routine can consume these Haute Teinte Chia Seeds that contain large amounts of fibre and omega-3 fatty acids, plenty of high-quality protein, and several essential minerals and antioxidants.
They can improve digestive health, blood levels of heart-healthy omega-3s, and reduce risk factors for heart disease and diabetes. They have been shown to support increased energy and overall lower weight.
Chia seeds are a good source of minerals, such as – calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, niacin, magnesium, have a mild taste, and take on the flavour of whatever food or beverage they are added to. When added to liquid, they plump up several times their size and form a gelatinous coating that is easy to swallow and digest.
It doesn’t matter whether you need a skincare routine for dry skin in winter, a winter skincare routine for combination skin, or winter skincare products for oily skin.
This list of all-natural winter skincare products won’t let your skin dry in winter but will help you create the best skincare routine for winter, no matter where you live in India.
On the SHOPonSHEROES marketplace, you can purchase both homemade and high-quality, branded products while supporting Indian women entrepreneurs in their goals of achieving financial independence.
More skincare & makeup tips:
- How to take care of dry skin in summer
- Step-by-step makeup products for beginners
- Buy vegan, natural, anti-ageing skincare products
- How to look 10 years younger naturally
- Best natural acne treatments & remedies
- Natural remedies for dark circles & puffy eyes
- Buy homemade & handmade soaps in India
- Get the perfect Indian bridal look
- Natural cellulite remedies & treatments
- Which eco-friendly hair removal method is best?
- Eco-friendly tips for a green beauty routine
- How to choose cruelty-free cosmetics in India
- Homemade facial recipes & treatments
- What are the causes of hair loss in women?
- Top hair care tips for mature women
- Top beauty schools & beautician courses in India